- Made of steel with powder coated finish
- 50mm hole is drilled into each upright which provides a conduit for cables/airlines etc.
- Secured to the floor with rail plug bolts or through bolts
- Ideal for separating traffic lanes and for protecting personnel and work areas
- Available in 3 lengths: 1000mm, 1500mm and 2000mm
Not only are these raised collision protection bars a highly effective means of dividing traffic lanes, safeguarding personnel and protecting machinery and work areas from potential damage, they also feature an integrated conduit for cables, airlines and so on – so they tidy away trailing cables and reduce trip hazards. Robustly made of steel with a hardwearing bright yellow powder coating, they’re quickly and easily secured to the floor with rail plug bolts or through bolts and available in 3 lengths: 1000mm, 1500mm and 2000mm.