- Raised bubble patterned surface stimulates feet and legs to aid circulation
- Underfoot cushioning also makes prolonged occupational standing more comfortable
- A choice of materials depending on the demands of the environment (dry use only)
- Mats suitable for workstations and interlocking sections available for longer production lines
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -20 to 50 °C
- Comes in three type: edged all round, interlocking end piece and interlocking middle piece for you to combine and configure
- Available in black or yellow and black in 3 shapes (900mm x 600mm, 1200mm x 600mm and 1200mm x 900mm)
Make working life easier for operatives who have to maintain a static, standing position for long periods with this Bubblemat NBR Mat, whose cushioned bubble-shaped surface in 100% natural rubber is easy on the feet, reducing fatigue and stimulating the circulation in legs and feet alike. Perfect for all sorts of manufacturing and production environments, it is resistant to water, oils and various chemicals and withstands extreme temperatures from -20 to 50 °C. It’s also amazingly versatile – use one or just a couple as an individual workstation mate or combine interlocking middle and end sections to create a longer mat for the whole production line. All three variants come in black or black and yellow in 3 shapes (900mm x 600mm, 1200mm x 600mm and 1200mm x 900mm).