- An ideal choice for longer production lines sor for covering mezzanine floors
- Vinyl strips are interwoven, rather than welded, for better flexibility and lower risk of breaking
- Fully reversible for added longevity
- Suitable for use in wet and dry environments – or where swarf and debris cause problems
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to DIN 51130
- Choose from 3 sizes: 5000mm x 600mm, 5000mm x 900mm, 10,000mm x 600mm and 10,000 x 900mm
- Available in Black, Blue, Green or Red
Composed of vinyl strips interwoven, rather than welded, for added flexibility and tensile strength, this COBAmat PVC Mat is just the job for longer production lines, or for covering mezzanine floors – and it’s great for wet and dry environments, even where there’s swarf and other debris. Fully reversible for even greater longevity, it’s Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to DIN 51130 and it comes in 3 sizes (5000mm x 600mm, 5000mm x 900mm, 10,000mm x 600mm and 10,000 x 900mm) in Black, Blue, Green or Red.