- Widely used for many different industrial applications
- Ribbed rubber surface provides additional grip reducing the risk of slipping for operatives
- Provides a protective covering for workbenches, cushioning the impact of tools and apparatus
- Also useful for protecting stock at packing stations, and components in assembly areas
- Can be helpful in supporting noise insulation initiatives
Made of black natural rubber with fine-fluted ribbing, this is a popular choice for all sorts of industrial environments thanks to its many protective qualities. Most obviously, the ribbed rubber surface gives terrific grip underfoot and so reduces operatives’ slip risk and it all serves as a protective floor or workbench covering to cushion the impact of dropped tools, apparatus and stock. Last but far from least – it can make a major contribution to noise reduction initiatives too!