- Specialist electrical insulating matting to protect operatives from electrical shocks
- Designed specifically for use in front of switchboards and for other areas with high voltage equipment
- Three thicknesses available to meet classes of working voltage, Class 0, Class 2 and Class 4
- 1000mm wide – available in 3 lengths: 1000mm, 5000mm and 10,000mm
- Colour coded on the reverse clearly identifying the working voltage classification
Give your operatives the maximum protection from electrical shock with this specialist insulated matted in a range of 3 thicknesses to meet Class 0, Class 2 and Class 4 working voltage requirements, each of which is identified by the colour coded reverse side. Designed specifically for use in front of switchboards and for other areas with high voltage equipment, the matting comes in a choice of three lengths: 1000mm for individual matts and 5000mm and 10,000mm to protect entire teams. Made of durable black EPDM rubber, their fine-fluted ribbed surface makes them slip-resistant and they withstand extreme temperatures from -30 to 80 °C.