- Effective and easily installed method of reducing traffic speed to approximately 10mph
- Moulded from recycled rubber
- Fixings included
- Flexible design conforms to most road surfaces
- Channelled bottom facilitates drainage and cable/hose protection
- Available in 2 heights: 55mm and 75mm both 1800mm wide and 300mm long in travel direction
Moulded from recycled rubber, this end section for Easy Rider speed reduction ramps has the flexibility to conform to almost any road surface for a seamless fit, making it ideal for car parks, retail parks, transport yards, schools, hotels and sports venues. Designed to reduce traffic speeds to about 10 mph, its channelled underside facilitates the protection of pipes, hoses and cables and it’s available in 2 heights – 55mm and 75mm.