- 2 removable floor grids over large a 275 litre sump for easy cleaning
- Weather resistant UV protection and integral moulded side vents
- Secure door fitted with gasket, 2 hasps and staples with stainless steel hinges.
- Heavy duty four-way forklifting for easy transport
- Designed to store 4 x 250 litre drums
Maybe you’re running out of indoor space? On the other hand, perhaps it makes perfect safety sense to store all your hazardous materials outdoors anyway? Either way, this sturdy Hazard Hut in brilliant yellow is the simple, totally secure and environmentally responsible solution. Made of polyethylene with UV protection, it’s completely weatherproof and the one-piece moulded construction means no joints or seams to leak, while integral vents keep the interior fume-free. With double doors providing easy access, it holds up to four 55-gallon drums with ease and in complete security with its heavy duty lock hasps, staples and hinges. Finally, any spillage is safely contained in the 275.5 litre sump, accessed by 2 removable foam floor panels designed to make cleaning a breeze!