- Heavy duty braked and non-braked swivel castors
- Large welded steel handles provide positive grip points
- Ribbed reinforced steel side plates and support legs with welded braces
- Adjustable support legs from 750mm to 1035mm
- Mobile, versatile and totally flexible
Considering its formidably heavy duty load capacity of 250kg per linear metre and its sturdy construction with ribbed reinforced steel side plates welded braced legs, this Gravity Expanding Conveyor with Twin Rollers is remarkably mobile on its high performance braked and non-braked swivel castors. That, along with height adjustable legs (750mm to 1035mm) and welded steel handles, means it’s easy to manoeuvre – either as a single unit movable conveyor for ad hoc vehicle loading, for example, or as part of a larger track. Compact in storage, its closed length is 1330 – but it extends to almost three times that (3750mm)!