- Nesting lids provide complete tessellation
- Snap-fitting coloured lids aid stock management
- Nestable and stackable saving space
- Manufactured from high impact polypropylene
- Integral label holder
- Blacks with green, blue or red lids.
- Resistant to temperatures -20°C to +40°C
This is the original Loadhog attached lid container with its ingenious tessellating lid design, which reduces the likelihood of damage and makes for extra-compact and efficient loading. Stackable when full and nestable when empty, it’s effective as a standalone product – and when you use it in conjunction with the Loadhog Pally and Lid System you have a complete reusable packaging solution. The containers are made from recycled high impact polypropylene and the lids from virgin polypropylene and because they’re resistant to temperatures -20°C to +40°C they’re ideal for extreme conditions.