- Locker stand and integral seat made of welded 38mm tubular steel
- Turn a set of standard lockers into a full changing room
- Powder coated to match locker carcass
- Provided with adjustable feet and beechwood slats
- Available in 2 depths and 4 widths
These lockers stands are robustly built in welded 38mm tubular steel, powder coated light grey in 4 widths and 2 depth options to match the locker frames that sit on them – but it’s the integral seat with beechwood slats that really makes the difference by turning a set of standard lockers into a ‘proper’ changing facility without the expense of separate changing benches. With their adjustable feet they provide precise height adjustment to keep lockers level and stable on uneven floors while the generous 150mm floor clearance makes for easy cleaning access.