- Made of hard rubber and 600mm long
- Black/yellow reflective panels
- Effective and convenient way to allow vehicles, trolleys and wheelchairs to mount kerbs easily
- Suits vehicle weights up to 40 tonnes
- Available in 2 sizes: 100mm x 300mm and 150mm x 360mm
The simple, effective and economical way to enable vehicles, trucks and trolleys, stretchers and wheelchair users to mount kerbs effortlessly – just by positioning a pair of them strategically to suit the wheelbase of the wheelchairs, trolleys etc that use them – or alternatively place several in a row to cover all eventualities. Measuring 600mm long, they’re resilient and robust in hard black rubber with bright yellow reflective panels and they handle vehicles weighing up to a formidable 40 tonnes. They’re available in two sizes: 100mm high x 300mm wide and 150mm high x 360mm wide.