- European Standard EN 61340-5-1:2001
- Specifically designed and manufactured for use in electronics/electrical industries
- Prevents the build-up of static electricity by dissipating it directly to earth
- Chairs are fitted with a gas lift swivel height adjustment and adjustable foot ring
- Suitable for use in static controlled environments
Because it’s designed to prevent the build-up of potentially dangerous static electricity by dissipating it directly to earth, this static dissipative high intermediate chair helps keep electronics and electrical workers safe. It keeps them comfortable too, with its gas lift swivel height adjustment from 500mm to 690mm and adjustable foot ring. Fully compliant with European standard EN 61340-5-1:2001, it’s ideal for use in static-controlled environments.