- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking mechanism
- Hazard warning stickers supplied as standard
- Adjustable spill-retaining shelves for superior spill management
- 1, 2 or 3 shelves, each with a UDL of 70kg
- Choose from 4 widths, 2 depths and 5 heights
Protect your people and your peace of mind in the knowledge that your hazardous acid and alkaline substances are safely stored in one of these sturdy acid/alkali floor cupboards. Robustly built in steel with a hard-wearing, corrosion-resistant white powder coating, they feature ‘no snag’ handles to minimise the risk of upsetting them and they lock securely with a two point mechanism. Any spillage is safely contained by the adjustable spill retaining shelves, each of which has an impressive 70kg UDL. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 shelves, 4 widths, 2 depths and 5 heights – all with the appropriate hazard warning ‘Caustic’ stickers supplied as standard.