- Keep your employees safe with this COSHH floor chest
- 'No snag' handles with two-point locking
- Warning stickers supplied as standard
- Welded integrated sump
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Available in 2 width, 2 depth and 2 height combinations
This COSHH floor cabinet, robustly built in 1.5mm mild steel and powder coated with anti-bacterial paint, has a vital role to play in keeping your people safe by keeping dangerous substances under lock and key in compliance with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations. Ideal for schools, hospitals, laboratories, factories and any environment where potentially harmful chemicals are handled or stored, it is secured by ‘no snag’ handles with two-point locking so there’s no chance of tampering. Any risk of spillage is minimised by adjustable, spill-retaining galvanised steel shelves with a 70kg UDL and, should a spill occur, it is safely contained by the integral liquid-tight sump – and of course the cabinet comes complete with a hazard warning label.