- Keep dangerous substances safe and segregated with this COSHH floor cupboard
- 'No snag' handles with two-point locking
- Warning stickers supplied as standard
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management with a UDL of 70kg
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills
- Choose from 1-, 2- or 3-shelf versions and 4 widths, 4 heights and 2 depths.
Keep your employees safe with this sturdy COSHH floor cabinet in steel with a dark grey powder coating to help you comply fully with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations by safely segregating dangerous substances. Ideal for schools, hospitals, laboratories, factories and any environment where potentially harmful chemicals are handled or stored, it is secured by ‘no snag’ handles with two-point locking so there’s no chance of tampering. Any risk of spillage is minimised by adjustable, spill-retaining galvanised steel shelves with a 70kg UDL and, should a spill occur, it is safely contained by the integral liquid-tight sump – and of course the cabinet comes complete with all the required hazard warning stickers.
Choose from 1-, 2- or 3-shelf versions and 4 widths, 4 heights and 2 depths.