- Pre-drilled for mounting as a wall cupboard if preferred
- 'No snag' handles with two-point locking
- Warning stickers supplied as standard
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management with a UDL of 70kg
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills
- Available in 2 width, 2 depth and 3 height combinations
This steel COSHH mobile cupboard with two doors and one shelf has a vital role to play in keeping your people safe by keeping dangerous substances under lock and key in compliance with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations – and because it’s on wheels eliminates the risk of accidents in transit from cupboard to workbench. Ideal for schools, hospitals, laboratories, factories and any environment where potentially harmful chemicals are handled or stored, it is secured by ‘no snag’ handles with two-point locking so there’s no chance of tampering. Any risk of spillage is minimised by adjustable, spill-retaining galvanised steel shelves with a 70kg UDL and, should a spill occur, it is safely contained by the integral liquid-tight sump – and of course the cabinet comes complete with a hazard warning label. If required, it can be easily wall-mounted using the pre-drilled holes.