- Easily cleaned, resistant to conventional detergents
- Dimensionally stable and frost proof to -30°C
- Easily cut and mitred with standard tools
- Simply installed with 6mm counter-sunk fasteners (not supplied)
- Colour coordinated blanking plugs for pre-drilled screw holes
- Available in 3 colours: Black, Light Granite and White
- Available in 4 versions (150mm x10 metre, 150mm x 20mm, 200mm x 10 metre and 200mm x 20mm)
Protect your walls from knocks, scrapes and glancing blows with this wall buffer in resilient black polyethylene wall buffer. Easily cleaned and resistant to conventional detergents, it’s great for rooms and hallways in public buildings, hospitals, nursing homes, waiting rooms, surgeries, industrial premises, workshops and in fact anywhere the walls get a hard time, it’s soft but retains its shape and is even frost proof to -30°C so you can use it outdoors too. With four size and weight variants, from thin strips to 10-metre panels in Black, Light Granite or White, there’s a version to suit every application.