- Steel construction with powder coated finish
- Three-point locking mechanism, reinforced doors
- One or two galvanised shelves with 35kg UDL capacity
- One or two roller bearing drawers with 10kg UDL capacity
- Depth 550mm – choose from 2 widths
It may be called an ‘economy’ cupboard but no corners are cut in this strong and serviceable unit. Robustly built in sheet steel with a hard-wearing light grey powder coated finish, this cabinet’s rust-free galvanised shelves handle loads up to 35kg each (UDL) with ease and the drawers take 10kg. The whole unit is secured by reinforced door (or doors) fitted with a three-point locking mechanism. Choose from 1 or 2 shelves, 1 or 2 drawers and 525mm or 1050 wide options.